The Greene Law Firm – Tax Attorneys | Greenville, SC Tax Services
Great care should be exercised when choosing a tax return preparer. Experience with different types of returns is essential, especially when preparing delinquent tax returns from prior years. We at the Greene Law Firm maintain multiple databases and streams of information direct from the IRS to ensure that we always have the latest software and know the most up-to-date tax rules and changes. We do this to ensure that you get the most tax breaks possible and legally pay the least amount possible. Our Tax Attorney in Greenville, SC, is highly experienced in this area of law.
Many tax return preparation companies have short training sessions for their new recruits and they do not know how to prepare any but the simplest returns. Professional tax return preparers must complete at least 18 hours of continuing education each year in order to maintain good standing with the IRS. Our staff accountant maintains and exceeds all necessary educational requirements. We can prepare the very simple to the most complex individual, corporate, partnership or trust returns for the current as well as for prior years. Therefore you can have confidence that your return will be accurate and fulfill all legal requirements. You can rest assured that we have a highly experienced and qualified South Carolina Tax Lawyer working at our office.
The IRS requires that a taxpayer must file at least the past six years of tax returns as well as the current year’s return before agreeing to an Offer in Compromise or Installment Agreement. Therefore you must be sure that someone with the proper knowledge and tools prepares those returns so that the appropriate laws and rules for the year in which the returns were to be filed are followed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- If I Did Not Receive One Or More Stimulus Payments In 2020 Is There Anything I Can Do?
- Will Any Stimulus Payments Or Other Economic Impact Programs Impact My 2020 Tax Obligations?
- I Missed The July 2020 Tax Filing Deadline. What Should I Do?
- Do I Have To Pay Taxes On My Unemployment Benefits?
- Has The IRS Extended Any Tax Filing Deadlines Past July 15th Due To COVID-19?
- Who Is Eligible For Relief Under The Coronavirus Tax Relief Notice?
- What Is The Taxpayer Advocate Service?
- Will The IRS Notify Me Before Sending Me To A Private Collection Agency?
- What Happens If I Have Made A Mistake On My Tax Return?
- Can The IRS Levy 100% Of My Social Security?
- Do I Really Need A Tax Attorney To Assist With My 2018 Tax Filings?
- What Is The Five Year Medicaid Look Back Period?
- What Are Some Tax Changes For 2018?
- Do I Need To Send Any Payment With My Tax Return Extension?
- Will I Go To Jail For Not Paying My Taxes?
- Can I Get The Interest Forgiven On My Taxes?
- How Can I Get My Tax Lien Released?
Call The Greene Law Firm, P.A. in Greenville, South Carolina at (864) 271-7940 to talk with our Tax Attorney in Greenville County. Our Greenville Tax Lawyer will offer you a Free Case Evaluation.