Do I Really Need A Tax Attorney To Assist With My 2018 Tax Filings?

Unless you only have one W-2, no dependents, and do not claim any itemized deductions, you need a tax attorney to assist with filing your taxes. There are so many recent changes to tax law that it really takes a professional to properly prepare your return.

For more information on Need For A Tax Attorney For 2018 Tax Filings, a free initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (864) 271-7940 today.

Office Location

11 McGee Street
Greenville, SC 29601

Phone: (864) 271-7940
Fax: (864) 370-3413
Toll Free: 1-800-216-1116